Privacy and Security Statement
Your right to privacy and security is very important to us. Cyber Logistics treat personnel information collected through this website as private and confidential. We are committed to giving you secure access to our online service.
- “this website” means http://www.cyberlogistics.co.za
- “the website owner” and “we” means Cyber Logistics (Pty) Ltd
- “user” means any person accessing any part of the website.
Right to change this Privacy and Security Statement
Collection of personal data
Where personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) is submitted to the site by the user, for example through sending an e-mail or filling in required fields, the following principles are observed in the handling of that information:
This website collects, processes and stores only such personal information regarding users as is necessary to provide the services offered. The specific purpose for which information is collected is apparent from the context in which it is requested.
When we may reveal personal information without consent
- We must do so by law or in terms of a court order
- It is in the public interest
- We need to do so to protect our rights.
Collection of anonymous data
In order to provide the best possible and most relevant service, this website may use standard technology to collect information about the use of this site. This technology is not able to identify individual users but simply allows this website to collect statistics.
This website utilises cookies. A cookie is a small file that is placed on the user’s hard drive in order to keep a record of a user’s interaction with this website.
- Cookies by themselves cannot be used to personally identify users but will be used to compile anonymised statistics relating to use of services offered or to provide us with feedback on the performance of this website.
- If a user does not wish cookies to be employed to customize his or her interaction with this website it is possible to alter the manner in which their browser handles cookies. Please note that, if this is done, certain services on this website may not be available.
Our Security Practices
While reasonable measures are taken to ensure the security and integrity of information submitted to this site, this website can not under any circumstances be held liable for any loss or other damage sustained by a user or users as a result of the intentional or accidental release of information by an employee of the website owner or any third party.
Users and/or subscribers are prohibited from releasing their username and/or password to any other person.
We ask other organisations to provide support services to us. When we do this, they have to agree to our privacy and security policies.
If you have any queries about this Privacy and Security Statement, please contact us.